Thursday, March 19, 2009
Funzone 2
We went to the FunZone on Saturday for a birthday party. Ben was a big big fan! He talked me into taking him down the slide a number of times. We went back this morning and I was much more prepared to be involved (not wearing nice clothes). He loved it again! He is such a Ham he was running up to perfect strangers tapping on their legs and putting his hands up to them! He must have had half the moms and all of the attendants in the place hold him at least once! People are so surprised when he asks them to pick him up! they look at me and I am like, "you don't have to pick him up, he is just really really friendly!" then they pick him up and talk to him! I have been told in this respect he very very much resembles his Auntie Muggs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, that is so cool!
Post a Comment