Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Book Tag

Lisa tagged me with this a couple of days ago, I forgot, but now it is quite in the house and I have a couple of minutes, so here it is.

"Eragon looked back at the wretched butcher. He had no more time for mindless wanderings. Had to choose. One way or another he had to choose....."

So, I actually just finished this book last night. It is Brisinger by Christopher Paolini, the 3rd book in the Inheritance Cycle. I really enjoy these books. Dragons, elves, dwarfs, humans and an evil king. Doesn't get much better.

Okay, so now I tag : Nina, Christine, Christina, and anyone else with a book they are just loving!

What to do:
1) Grab your book
2) Go to page 56
3) Sentence 5
4) Post the next 2-5 sentences
5) list the title and author

No comments: