The not so mini fun of life with Benjamin and Clara!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Pumpkin Patch Preview
We made a small pumpkin display last year in our front yard, just the day before Ben was born actually. We thought it would be a fun activity to do again this year. We had decided to wait until Ben's Grammy was in town. Our friends were having a pumpkin carving party the day before Ben's Birthday and so had plans to go to the patch earlier in the week. We decided to tag along just for fun.. The trip started out a little rough but quickly to a turn for the best. Things always seem to get better when Beary arrives!
Hooray you updated! I've been in some serious Benji withdrawl here Myrt. :-)
I love the pumpkin patch pictures! I can see Ben is going to be a Halloween lover just like his Auntie Leezel! Oh and the duck curl is sooooo adorable.
4 comments:
I love the crying picture. Pumpkin patches can be very frightening!
Hooray you updated! I've been in some serious Benji withdrawl here Myrt. :-)
I love the pumpkin patch pictures! I can see Ben is going to be a Halloween lover just like his Auntie Leezel! Oh and the duck curl is sooooo adorable.
Can't wait to see the b-day post/pictures!
PS - Just over a month 'till we see y'all!
Ok now beary has some serious skills!! Congratulations on the no chorister arm ;) I miss you tons, can't wait to see ya!
Love Auntie Muggs
Your hair looks GREAT. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment