Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

After presents we had some cake and pumpkin roll!!! Everyone sang and then Cousin Brayden blew out the candle for Ben!! Ben tried both the cake and pumpkin roll but mostly drank some milk and then went back to playing!! It was pretty funny! Thanks again Grammy for the goodies!

Dad did the Cake decorating. I knew some time that stint working in the Kroger bakery would come in handy!! Thanks Dad!








Ben looves his cousins and was sooo mesmerized by Brayden blowing out the candle!! Thanks BT!!

1 comment:

April and Michael Maughan said...

Hi Erin! Guess who! It's April! I found your blog from the Preston High Class blog. So fun to see pictures of you and Matt and your fun little boy! I think first birthdays are more fun for the parents! I wish I could have a piece of that pumpkin roll :) We just started a blog too. It's ammaughan.blogspot.com if you want to see pictures of my family. What are you doing in Nebraska? We are in Oklahoma for a few months.
April (Robinson)