Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ben Helps in the Kitchen




I was cleaning up the kitchen when I was joined by a little guy investigating things. I have heard you should not stifle their natural curiosity. So, while I don't think letting him taste the dish soap is a good idea, I figure Tupperware is pretty harmless. He sure seems to enjoy pulling it out of the cupboard and spreading it around the kitchen, at least when I am in there I know exactly were he is and what he is into!!!

3 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

The things they get into. You are such a cute mom. Me, I would be trying to clean it up and then putting those kid locks on it. I am glad you found us. I enjoy blogging and think it is a good way to keep up with everyone. Let me know when you head this way, so we can get together.

Renee and Jake said...

You are such a cute mom, letting him play in the kitchen. I would be cleaning it up and then locking the doors with those kiddie locks. I am super glad you found us. We can keep in touch better now. Let me know when you are up this way again.

Amy K said...

You're a cute mom Erin. It's fun to see all the things that Ben enjoys, and that you encourage him to do. (for some reason when you have a second kid, the same things they used to do drive you nuts, and you think the older one needs to stop and grow up.) How sad, I'm glad I just had a little reminder.