The Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich!! I just wouldn't be a picnic in TN with out barbecue!! Ben still mostly eats bun, but it has a good flavor!!
Then, the favorite for all three of us!! Hush Puppies!!! Man! who knew deep fried corn bread could be soooo good!! Ben is starting a petition for Auntie Lisa to include them in this years Thanksgiving Menu!! Anyone that wants to sign can let us know!
Ben wanted to show off his shirt, not only does it have a fitting nick-name, but his Dad brought it back from Seattle for him, it is an authentic Seattle Mariners shirt. The Jaxxs are Seattle affiliates so he proudly wears it to most games.
After Lunch it was time to watch some ball!! Ben got all ready with Dad's Glove!
It was a Good Game!! The Jaxx won by 4 Points!!
Some were in the 8th inning "Moose" got hungry again, after gnawing on the chairs and the diaper bag and nearly splitting a lip again, we found some snacks and enjoyed the rest of the game.
It was a beautiful day and a great game, the opposing teams coach got all in an up roar and got kicked out. Matt heckled the picture into stepping out of his wind up, okay it may not have been a direct result of MATT'S heckling but he is taking credit anyway. It was a fun day!
2 comments:
JL's mouth started watering when he read about the pulled pork sandwich.
And I'm all for incorporating the hush puppies in our Thanksgiving meal. I think that's a fantastic idea actually. Anything that is fried is my friend. But since I have no clue how to make them, I'll go ahead and put you in charge of those. :-)
Oh yeah one more thing.....MOOSE! So cute!
Post a Comment