Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hair today, gone tomorrow!

This is a pretty good shot of just how long Ben's Hair had gotten during the winter!I didn't realize until it started to get a little warm and he was MELTING! So, I thought I would trim it. This is the first round. Yup, it was that long and I cut it that much! Then I trimmed it up just a little more so it would be off his neck, it looked like this.Then I decided it needed to come up A LOT. The poor kids was sweating to death and it was barely getting to 80! (though this week it is barely reaching 60!)





I brought it up to the hair line and tried to just blend it. It ended up looking a little odd around the ears.... So, I made one last attempt before I was going to break down and take him to the barber. It turned out pretty okay I think. I have some better pictures of each stage but they are on my Ipod touch and I can't get them off!! These will, therefore, have to do.He looks a little rough, he was not in the mood for pictures, he was playing in the bath tub! Ha!
And I am happy to report that it still curls!!!

1 comment:

Renee and Jake said...

He is such a doll, either way.