Sunday, February 20, 2011
Snow Storm #4
We have had a pretty intense winter this year, for Tennessee. We had 4 weeks in a row that we had enough snow and or ice to have multiple days of the schools closed. One day we got a pretty fair amount quickly and it was a good consistency. Clara was napping so I decided to head out side with Ben to play, I often just send him out in the snow alone, I don't like snow. But we had a great time! This first picture Ben was admiring his mittens, he had to ask me what they are! Ha kind of like that my kid is unfamiliar with winter clothing!
Then I had to take some hard evidence that I was actually out in the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the Snow Dino! You and Ben look way too cozy in that snow though...
Post a Comment