Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Trunk-or-Treat

Well, darn, I put these in backwards again! Oh well. This first picture is our friend Aaron and our friends kid Logan. We were sitting around visiting and all of a sudden Aaron says, "Hey guys, look at this!" we look over to see that Logan is helping himself to Aaron's candy necklace!! So cute! Logan will turn three the first week of December, he is one of Ben's buddies! This is Ben showing us his haul.
Okay, so here you can see Clara's princes bucket and Ben in his hat. Sorry I seem to be making some kind of face, this is the only shot of Ben's face and hat!

Oh Thing 2, what can I say. She is just cute!


She loved the way the hat felt, so she kept pulling it off to play with it!

Thanks again to Uncle Brandon for the shirts! They were a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Renee and Jake said...

Love the shirt.....looks incredible. Was it homemade?