
Clara turned 4 months old on Saturday, 4 MONTHS!!! I can't believe it! We went for her check up today. She is proportional again, 97% in height (26.25") and weight(16lbs 15ozs) and 75% for head circumference. When we are out and people ask how old she is they don't believe me when I tell them, it is like de javu.... wait I have been through that before! She is super sweet and a tough cookie, which I have said all along she would have to be! when she got her shots today she did not cry! A tiny bit of grunting and lip poking out but no screaming or crying! She loves her daddy and her brother! when they are around she laughs and smiles just a little more! I had thought I wouldn't mind having another boy when I found I was pregnant again but I am SOO thankful for my sweet little girl! Already you can see the differences and it is sooo much fun!
2 comments:
She is SO CUTE! She does look like you. Good, healthy baby girl! :)
Awe - I love these pictures of her. She is so cute!!! The hair in the bow sticking straight up is adorable. :-)
Post a Comment