Thursday, February 25, 2010

Clara Jeanne 2 Months


Here are the stats: Length 23.5 inches > 75%, Weight 14.0# > 97%, Head 41 cm > 95%


She is very healthy and very happy!! she rarely cries, knock on wood!, and she is sleeping well. She doesn't like to sleep in her bassinet however, only in her swing or bouncy chair! This mom is going with it as long as it means we all get SLEEP!!! Clara just loves Ben! When he come over to her she smiles and laughs! He rubs her head and says "baby". My favorite thing is that Ben likes to sit with me while I feed/hold Clara, so a good share of the time I get to hold them both! How lucky am I!!! We are soo thankful for our sweet little CJ!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is so cute - I love those ducks! How fun that she is starting to smile too! That's such a great stage. And hooray for a great dr. report!