Friday, January 29, 2010

One Month

Here are some pics of Clara Jeanne on the day she turned one month old. Yes, she is sitting with a Pig in a Blanket!!( not her best shots. ) This was also her first trip to church! We just went to Sacrament meeting. She was a peach! I just love the little dress she is wearing!
Here are a couple of Ben, for comparison. I was looking at his first week and I am still shocked out how BIG he was!

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I think she looks like Ben. What do you guys think? As she gets older it wont be hard to tell they're related!

Erin Jeanne said...

We agree, they definetly won't be able to deny each other. but then matt and his brother mark could never claim they werent related. and if you put my family in a room of other people you could put the 5of us together for sure! ben and clara are alot like my sis and I the same features one in blonde and one in brunette.

Lisa said...

I agree - she is starting to look more and more like Ben. I love the comparison shots of both of them at 1 month too. Ben with that light blonde hair and Clara with that lush, brown hair. They are too cute!