I worry about Ben getting cold at night. He won't let me tuck him in with blankies, he is usually awake for a few minutes after I/Matt leave him for the night. I had been going in and covering him up later, but one night he woke up on me and I spent a while getting him back to sleep. So, we have moved into our winter footie pajamas, thanks to awesome deals at Sam's! Ben wanted to show them off, so here you go!
4 comments:
Very cute! I am a fan of warm footed PJ's!
Love the new jammies P has the same pair...Rivers is growing so fast he will probably fit them in the next 6 months... hope all is well with your pregnant self. we miss you and wow ben is getting os big! why I'm suprised... he's always been!
So cute! I have have the same issue with Izzy. I buy her the footies that are made of that polar fleece material, and she seems to do ok. Gotta love the footies!
IT seems like you can never have too many pajamas. I do love Sams for their deals. Walmart also has some pretty cheap jammies.
Post a Comment