Okay, So this blog is all about Ben. But, since there would be no Ben without Mom and Dad, I think this applies.
1. What is his(or her) name? Mathew (a.k.a Matt)
2. Who eats more? That depends on whether or not I am pregnant at the time
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did, by several months, I like to be sure before I commit to anything
4. Who is taller? He is - by about 9 inches
5. Who is smarter? That depends on the topic. But together we make a relatively intelligent, and well rounded person.
6. Who is more sensitive? Hmm, toward each other, him. he thinks of everything I could want before I know I want it.
7. Who does the laundry? Mostly me.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? We do, BCM (budget committee meeting)is a joint venture but I write the checks
10. Who cooks more? whomever ends up getting home first the most that week!
11. Who is more stubborn? Neither, we are both totally passive!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? do you mean before or after he's been told he was wrong?
13. Who has more siblings? He does (Matt is the youngest of 12 siblings, Ben is 50 of 53 cousins)
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would say we collaborate pretty well on most things, but we rely heavily on his priesthood to lead.
15. What do you like to do together? a shorter list would be what we dislike to do together. Our favorite activities would probably be Swimming and hiking.
16. Who eats more sweets? We are the same in different areas on this, candy = Matt cookies = Erin
17. Guilty Pleasures? you can buy a 5 lbs bucket of cookie dough at Sam's for $6, that makes allot of guilty pleasure!!
18. His(or Her) best features and qualities? Matt is the hardest working individual I have ever met. He is faster and more accurate than most people, and a leader among his peers. He is THE MOST fun person I have ever spent time with, we are always joking and laughing. He keeps me balanced, keeps me from getting too serious and stiff. He has been my best friend for over 10 years now!
I am new at this tagging thing, and really don't know that many "bloggers" But I tag Cathie, Annie, and Brett(think of it as the newlywed game!).
No comments:
Post a Comment